Friday, May 13, 2011

Buccanear

I can't believe I lost. Everything was going right for me all day. I was ruthless and effective in my ghost tactics but when push came to shove, I failed. I had it all planned out, as soon as Ms Serensky threw out "B" in the final one on one match I had a feeling i had her beat. I telepathically knew that as soon as I said "U" she would come back with "C," thinking I would fall by spelling "buck" or something. As soon as she blurted out "C" i came back with a "C" and knew I had it won. But at the very end, I forgot buccaneer was spelled with two e's rather than an e and an a so I shamefully lost my chance to defeat the great Ms. Serensky. Even though I lost, it was still a great last day of AP English and last day of high school (EWM!). So yeah I guess this is my final blog. Its sad that this phase of my life has come to a close but I hope to use what I've learned to make my next phase that much better.

1 comment: